Where can I get an Order of Protection?

If you have been the victim of domestic violence, and have made a police report, contact the DeKalb County State’s Attorney’s office at 815-895-7164 and request assistance. Civil orders of protection can also be obtained, usually with the assistance of a private attorney.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Sycamore Police Department?
2. What are the lobby hours of the police department?
3. How do I make a police report?
4. How can I get a copy of a police report?
5. How do I pay a parking ticket I received in Sycamore?
6. Where can I get an Order of Protection?
7. Does Sycamore have an ordinance about excessive noise?
8. Does the police department inspect or install child car seats?
9. When is curfew in Sycamore?
10. How do I give a compliment or make a complaint about an officer?